sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

DRUPAL ACTIVITY

October 1st, 2010

Paula Brenes, Manager
Extension Management
ULACIT

Dear Ms.  Brenes:

I am writing to let you know my opinion about the platform called DRUPAL; speech given at the university's auditorium on September 22.

The presentation about DRUPAL was interesting.  I think the product is easy to use for anybody.  Drupal's idea is:  To create a product accessible to many people.  It does not matter their carrer or occupation.  the important aspect for DRUPAL is the good work of product's tools.

Today for managers of all companies an active communication is very important.  safeguarding the group of customers is essential to them so INTERNET is the key and the main tool for globalization.

I think DRUPAL makes communication trustworthy to managers of little companies, because if the company does not have a Technology Support Departmente, the manager could create a web side, blogs, contest, sales, invitations, in order to promote the company's image.

Another interesting quality DRUPAL has is their diversity of tools that you can use to share information about your business, studies, researches, entertaiment, news, medicine and finances.

Finally, I would like to give you some feedback.  The speech could been more dynamic.

I really appreciate your support on this matter.

Yours sincerelly,

Mariela Núñez
Student of Safety and Occupational Health
ULACIT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario